Phase 1 |
Phase 2 |
Phase 3 |
Phase 4 |
Phase 5 |
Phase 4: Planning phase
- Feed-back on summary results;
- Planning by working groups and planning workshop with stakeholders;
- Integration with other analyses;
- Defining a vision, policy priorities and main strategic orientations;
- Write up strategic plan.
Timing and participants
- Timing: workshop of 2-4 days.
- Participants as during phase 2, but more decision makers and representatives of major actors, SEAN expert and moderator.
- Strategic plan with policy orientations;
- Planning workshop report;
- Report on evaluation of the process;
- Support to strategic planning, agreements on follow-up steps including a monitoring system.
Methodological steps involved
- Verification of results mainly on steps 1, 2, 6 and 8.
- Strategic planning involving steps 9 and 10.