Phase 1 |
Phase 2 |
Phase 3 |
Phase 4 |
Phase 5 |
Phase 3: Field work on identified key issues
- Meetings, workshops, studies, inventories etc. to acquire information and exchange views on key issues;
- Field work per theme, sector, target group or area;
- Preparation of planning workshop;
- Informing and communication with policy makers.
Timing and participants
- Timing: at average 6 weeks.
- The activities are executed by the SEAN core team together with third parties, such as consultants, NGOs, students, development institutions, etc..
- Fieldwork report;
- Summary report with main outcomes per step;
- Recommendations for strategic plan;
- Preparation of phase 4.
Methodological steps involved
- Fieldwork on key issues, mainly steps 1, 2, 3, 6 and 7.